Simon Kenton at Cooper 2/2: Predictions

You weren't just wrong. You weren't even close!!! Embarrassing is more like it.

Hey I thought what I thought and I was way wrong on my prediction. If you feel the need to hammer me please take your best shot because believe me I can take as much as you dish. Enjoy the victory and sleep well.

Hey I thought what I thought and I was way wrong on my prediction. If you feel the need to hammer me please take your best shot because believe me I can take as much as you dish. Enjoy the victory and sleep well.

It's all good. Hopefully in the future you may not want to disrespect other teams like you did. Cooper being ranked in the state and with one of the best players in the area deserves a little more respect than you like to give. That's all.

Yea but I also didn't disrespect their competition in the process.

There was no disrespect on my part. I thought SK would win by 20+ because they were an elite team and that is what an elite team does. Cooper proved me wrong. Congrats to their team on an outstanding win tonight.

Hey Tiger, these are teenage kids and anything can happen. Just like your Cov Cath prediction in the boys thread. Any given night my man. That's why they play the game.

I see your point, but I stand by my predictions and believe CovCath will win the region. If I am proven wrong,I have no problem admitting that I was off or wrong or embarrassing on my prediction as some have said. No worries. And believe me I'm not a CovCath fan and a Big Tim Sullivan fan!!

There was no disrespect on my part. I thought SK would win by 20+ because they were an elite team and that is what an elite team does. Cooper proved me wrong. Congrats to their team on an outstanding win tonight.

Until SK plays Holmes like everyone else in NKY, they can't be considered the best in NKY or even ranked with Holmes.

Until SK plays Holmes like everyone else in NKY, they can't be considered the best in NKY or even ranked with Holmes.

Even with the loss I don't think you can say SK isn't a top 10 team overall, but they weren't tonight against evidently a pretty damn good Cooper team.

Even with the loss I don't think you can say SK isn't a top 10 team overall, but they weren't tonight against evidently a pretty damn good Cooper team.

Like I said in previous post. 9th region plays a different style called defense. They don't have 110-102 games. SK has struggled against other teams in state with tight defense.. So not sure I agree. But that's just my opinion. As far as NKY, if they want to prove the best in NKY, play Holmes.

Like I said in previous post. 9th region plays a different style called defense. They don't have 110-102 games. SK has struggled against other teams in state with tight defense.. So not sure I agree. But that's just my opinion. As far as NKY, if they want to prove the best in NKY, play Holmes.

I was shocked that Holmes and SK don't play this year. I believe the only way that would happen if I read the Sweet 16 draw correctly is if they both make it to state and the semi-finals.