January 16, 20179 yr Time to watch womens basketball until the next playoff game starts. This game is ugly Glad I couldnt find anything better to watch
January 16, 20179 yr Author That looked bad for Adams on that play hope it is not as bad as it looks.
January 16, 20179 yr Big call there not sure if that ball could have been caught there. After you grab the receiver, it does not matter.
January 16, 20179 yr Author I bet Skip Bayless is already blaming the officials again like he has for the past 2 or 3 years from the last time these two played in the playoffs. lol
January 16, 20179 yr Author After you grab the receiver, it does not matter. true could see it on the replay.
January 16, 20179 yr Green Bay quit playing and trying to kill the clock and it is going to cost them. Why take the ball out of AR hands.
January 16, 20179 yr Author I don't think he can make it. I'd would have run it to make Dallas use their last timeout.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.