Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15th Region All A Classic Bracket??

Featured Replies

11 teams. How many are not 'all A' classification in the 15th?

  • Author

5 =Johnson Central,Magoffin County,Lawrence County,Pike Central,Belfry.

I'll go with Sheldon Clark vs. Shelby Valley and East Ridge vs. Pikeville in the semifinals.

I'll go with Sheldon Clark vs. Shelby Valley and East Ridge vs. Pikeville in the semifinals.

 

I agree, and with a healthy Dylan James I think Sheldon Clark wins.

I agree, and with a healthy Dylan James I think Sheldon Clark wins.

 

I would go with Sheldon Clark also.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.