Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/Indiana Updates

Featured Replies

Cards up 39-27 at the break.

Pitino's really nailed it by starting Mahmoud. He's been great in this one.

Indiana wasn't going to go quietly.

 

Louisville's got to start scoring again.

  • Author

We need way more from Mitchell on a much more consistent basis.

We need way more from Mitchell on a much more consistent basis.

 

He's been miles better today than at any point this season and it's why we've consistently had a lead all game.

  • Author

Jaylen has been playing well lately.

 

Mangok shouldn't have a scholarship.

When I picked Indiana, I thought it was a home game for them. As soon as I switched to the game, I knew my pick was bad.

When I picked Indiana, I thought it was a home game for them. As soon as I switched to the game, I knew my pick was bad.

 

First of a three game series. Indianapolis today, Assembly Hall next year, and in Louisville in 2018.

Cards defense has been outstanding. Never been a bully, if I was Crean would be my first victim.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.