Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 26 Tampa Bay 20

Featured Replies

Good game for Sunday night.

  • Author

Elliot is awesome and a great pick in 1st round.

 

Dallas needs to cut down on penalties to really make a run.

I thought the play calling on several plays late in the game was horrible, ex- 2nd and 18 and you go for a 4 yard pass to whiten?? Anyway, GO COWBOYS, another win!

Dallas will likely get home field now, unless they somehow lose the next two games...

  • Author
I thought the play calling on several plays late in the game was horrible, ex- 2nd and 18 and you go for a 4 yard pass to whiten?? Anyway, GO COWBOYS, another win!

I guess the first options weren't open and he checked down to Witten.

Dallas will likely get home field now, unless they somehow lose the next two games...

 

Watch Dallas get the #1 seed and play the Giants in their first playoff game. That would be must see TV for sure!

Watch Dallas get the #1 seed and play the Giants in their first playoff game. That would be must see TV for sure!

 

Hard to beat a good team 3 times, but I'd be excited about it.

Hard to beat a good team 3 times, but I'd be excited about it.

 

Not the game I want to see. The Giants match up with the Cowboys extremely well, they have their number.

I still can't shake the feeling something if off with the Cowboys. They are winning (minus the NYG losses) but it doesn't seem to be clicking.

 

I hope they focus on DET and PHL. Both could be losses if not playing well.

 

 

Jerry Jones is the devil....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.