Who To Start: Playoff Edition

MJAlltheWay24

Second round in my league's playoffs (week 15). I have been streaming QBs all season. I need one of these six: Eli vs Det, Kaep vs Atl, Tyrod vs Cle, Flacco vs Phi, Smith vs Ten, or Bradford vs Ind. All good matchups, but not a very talented group. What say you?

Second round in my league's playoffs (week 15). I have been streaming QBs all season. I need one of these six: Eli vs Det, Kaep vs Atl, Tyrod vs Cle, Flacco vs Phi, Smith vs Ten, or Bradford vs Ind. All good matchups, but not a very talented group. What say you?

Call me crazy, but I might go with Kaepernick.

Made a few moves this week. Standard scoring, Not PPR.

Pick 2:

Michael Crabtree @ San Diego (potentially a finger injury)

Rishard Matthews @ Kansas City

Brandon Marshall vs. Miami

Alshon Jeffery vs. Green Bay (coming off suspension)

DeShaun Jackson vs. Carolina

Taylor Gabriel vs. San Francisco

Like several of the options. And let's just say Marshall is my least favorite (to be polite about it). I am intrigued with Jeffery, but it's the playoffs and I would need to see it at least once before I played him. That leaves us with four good options. You could find reason to play any two. I would go with Crabs and Jackson. Good matchups. Monday night come back special in there. In my opinion, Gabriel and R Mathews just won't get enough targets and are in pass second offensives this week.

Like several of the options. And let's just say Marshall is my least favorite (to be polite about it). I am intrigued with Jeffery, but it's the playoffs and I would need to see it at least once before I played him. That leaves us with four good options. You could find reason to play any two. I would go with Crabs and Jackson. Good matchups. Monday night come back special in there. In my opinion, Gabriel and R Mathews just won't get enough targets and are in pass second offensives this week.

Randomly grabbed Jeffery and DJax as Free Agents this week. Figured I wouldn't play Jeffery, but why not add the depth to my bench.

Thanks for your insight. My main thinking was to start Crabtree and then decide between Matthews and DJax.