November 17, 20169 yr Today at 1:00, from Orlando, Xavier takes on Missouri at the Tire Pro Tournament. Winner gets Clemson or Northern Iowa tomorrow. This is one I expect Xavier to win by double digits.
November 17, 20169 yr Believe the winner gets either Clemson or Davidson tomorrow, don't they? Xavier should cruise to the title in this tournament IMO.
November 17, 20169 yr Author Believe the winner gets either Clemson or Davidson tomorrow, don't they? Correct, I mis-spoke with Northern Iowa.
November 17, 20169 yr Author Alluded to?UKMF is a chill dude, he casually referred to the TV carrier in a post earlier in the thread.
November 17, 20169 yr UKMF is a chill dude, he casually referred to the TV carrier in a post earlier in the thread. See, @Jesse James, even a man I love like a brother gets no slack from me.
November 17, 20169 yr See, @Jesse James, even a man I love like a brother gets no slack from me. :thumb:
November 17, 20169 yr Author Winner of this game will get Clemson in the semis, they are pounding Davidson with a minute left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.