Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A Playoffs Caldwell County at Elizabethtown

3A Playoffs Caldwell County at Elizabethtown 35 members have voted

  1. 1. 3A Playoffs Caldwell County at Elizabethtown

    • Caldwell County
      45%
    • Elizabethtown
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

I voted for Etown, but idk...I think it will be very close. If it rains, I think it favors Etown.

It depends on whether Javonte Riley is healthy for Caldwell County. Their offense is a whole different beast if he is there, but a long bus trip saps the strength out of a good offense at times.

If Caldwell struggles on offense like last Friday I will take Etown by 14

 

If Caldwell can find their mojo on Offense it may be a toss-up

I like the Tigers, reason being they are a local and in most but not all cases support my neighbors.

 

If dry, and it maybe for atleast a portion of the beginning of the game I like Caldwell. Wants it gets wet I am unsure who would be at the advantage

Etown has a turf field so the field won't be affected which is good. I can see this game going either way. Etown has come on strong and so has Caldwell. May be like last season-- who has ball at end of game

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.