Elite 8 Class A

MHSCardinal

Hazard and Pikeville could be really interesting and I'm sure that Paintsville and Raceland will be a battle to the end. I think Russellville and Beechwood wins big.

I agree, except I think Pikeville handles Hazard by 2 or 3 scores. KCD is playing much better ball late in the season. If the game was at KCD, I may have given them a punchers chance, but, at Beechwood, It's likely to be a 3 or 4 TD game..

I agree, except I think Pikeville handles Hazard by 2 or 3 scores. KCD is playing much better ball late in the season. If the game was at KCD, I may have given them a punchers chance, but, at Beechwood, It's likely to be a 3 or 4 TD game..

Pikeville would be my pick, but I think that Hazard has been one of the teams outside of the top five that has the most likely chance of an upset. We will find out soon enough.

I agree with every post above me in this thread. :thumb: ;)

The only comment that I question is Pikeville over Hazard by 2-3 scores. I think that game might be closer than that.

I completely agree about Pikeville and Hazard, this could end up very close for whoever wins.