Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elite 8 Class A

Featured Replies

Russellville @ Bethlehem

KCD @ Beechwood

Hazard @ Pikeville

Raceland @ Paintsville

 

How does everyone see these games playing out?

Hazard and Pikeville could be really interesting and I'm sure that Paintsville and Raceland will be a battle to the end. I think Russellville and Beechwood wins big.

  • Author
Hazard and Pikeville could be really interesting and I'm sure that Paintsville and Raceland will be a battle to the end. I think Russellville and Beechwood wins big.

 

I agree, except I think Pikeville handles Hazard by 2 or 3 scores. KCD is playing much better ball late in the season. If the game was at KCD, I may have given them a punchers chance, but, at Beechwood, It's likely to be a 3 or 4 TD game..

I agree, except I think Pikeville handles Hazard by 2 or 3 scores. KCD is playing much better ball late in the season. If the game was at KCD, I may have given them a punchers chance, but, at Beechwood, It's likely to be a 3 or 4 TD game..

 

Pikeville would be my pick, but I think that Hazard has been one of the teams outside of the top five that has the most likely chance of an upset. We will find out soon enough.

Russellville

Beechwood

Pikeville

Pick 'Em

I agree with every post above me in this thread. :thumb: ;)

 

The only comment that I question is Pikeville over Hazard by 2-3 scores. I think that game might be closer than that.

I agree with every post above me in this thread. :thumb: ;)

 

The only comment that I question is Pikeville over Hazard by 2-3 scores. I think that game might be closer than that.

 

I completely agree about Pikeville and Hazard, this could end up very close for whoever wins.

Look for the Pikeville/Hazard game to be close, but not as close as their last matchup. Both teams are playing real good ball right now.

Look for the Pikeville/Hazard game to be close, but not as close as their last matchup. Both teams are playing real good ball right now.
PP

Pikeville wins :

35

21

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.