Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset @ Prestonsburg (2A first round)....

Featured Replies

Are the visiting 3 seed Briar jumpers the favorite?

 

Who ya got?

That 3 hour bus ride has a way of evening things out. I think the game could go either way.

I understand that Prestonsburg has an injured QB? I hate to hear that if so.

 

Like the speed and skill of Somerset, but like Jumper_Dad posted, that 3 hour bus ride can be an issue.

  • Author

On paper, looks to me like Somerset is the stronger team.

 

Having family in Prestonsburg,I certainly understand thAt drive

That 3 hour bus ride has a way of evening things out. I think the game could go either way.

 

Somerset could walk to the game and it wouldn't even this one out enough! Somerset walks through this one easily!

Somerset 34-7.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.