Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carson Palmer stinks

Featured Replies

  • Author

I never said he had bad numbers. As a matter of fact I said the opposite. Several guys had similar numbers. He folds like a cheap suit when it counts. That's it. Nothing more. I'm out. You can post another long diatribe about his merit. He gags like 3/4 of my patients.

I never said he had bad numbers. As a matter of fact I said the opposite. Several guys had similar numbers. He folds like a cheap suit when it counts. That's it. Nothing more. I'm out. You can post another long diatribe about his merit. He gags like 3/4 of my patients.

 

Warned you

I never said he had bad numbers. As a matter of fact I said the opposite. Several guys had similar numbers. He folds like a cheap suit when it counts. That's it. Nothing more. I'm out. You can post another long diatribe about his merit. He gags like 3/4 of my patients.

 

I guess you missed the part where I even said he must have some Bengal in him still, because he messes up when it counts like to do.

Warned you

 

To be fair my responses were much shorter this time around lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.