Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beth Haven 90 Evangel Christian 40

Featured Replies

  • Author
You read my mind. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Great minds think alike!:ylsuper:

They don't play KHSAA football, KHSAA did away with 8-man.

 

I asked about the 8th graders and he said they didn't play them, they were allowed to dress and stand on the sideline. The kid that got trucked was a freshman. I misunderstood what he said, I aksed about numbers in an earlier conversation after reading Xman's post about 25 guys becuase Jody Demling says they have 45 in the blog. It was then that he mentioned the 8th graders and dressing and I mistook what he said, he was talking fast and heated about the comments I was reading to him.

They have 22 varsity guys, 12 of whom are seniours. They expect to have 25 varsity including freshmen next year when they begin KHSAA play.

 

He adds that they could have played an 8th grader but don't want to anger the KHSAA, all of their other sports are already KHSAA.

  • Author
They don't play KHSAA football, KHSAA did away with 8-man.

 

I asked about the 8th graders and he said they didn't play them, they were allowed to dress and stand on the sideline. The kid that got trucked was a freshman. I misunderstood what he said, I aksed about numbers in an earlier conversation after reading Xman's post about 25 guys becuase Jody Demling says they have 45 in the blog. It was then that he mentioned the 8th graders and dressing and I mistook what he said, he was talking fast and heated about the comments I was reading to him.

They have 22 varsity guys, 12 of whom are seniours. They expect to have 25 varsity including freshmen next year when they begin KHSAA play.

 

He adds that they could have played an 8th grader but don't want to anger the KHSAA, all of their other sports are already KHSAA.

 

 

I wonder how he thought the parents of the Evangel kids felt???

 

Kick the ball and we wouldn't be having this conversation....kick the squib but not intentionally 10 yards and he wouldn't feel heated over someone questioning his sportsmanship.....

 

It was his decision....He can deal with it!.....

That sounds better. Why not MAN UP and play 11 man though?

 

I think Beth Haven started playing 8-man on a regular basis last year. The new six-class alignment has them placed in a regular district, but I'm not sure if they will be playing or not. I think the level of success they have had at 8-man has brought more kids out for the team. There are only something like 50 boys in the entire school.

At least Evangel is making improvements on offense this year. They only scored 22 points all of last year. This game must have been a shoot out.:rolleyes:

Are you sure this wasn't a basketball game?

According to Letcher Central's schedule they play Evangel Christian this season. Uh-oh!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.