Will Michelle Obama...

All Tell

Trump has no path to victory. I've said from early on, there are simply not enough angry white men. Women and minorities make the path to 1600 PA Ave. impossible for the man who wants to be Groper-in Chief. He has no road to victory.

While I agree, I don't see a way for Trump to win, you really need to get off of this old shtick. There are more than your "angry white men" voting for Trump. There are women, minorities and even some Dems that know Hillary is a nightmare as well.

Just get off of it already. We know you worship her, that's fine.

While I agree, I don't see a way for Trump to win, you really need to get off of this old shtick. There are more than your "angry white men" voting for Trump. There are women, minorities and even some Dems that know Hillary is a nightmare as well.

I most definitely don't worship her. Just sayin', she's not nearly the devil that her haters make her out to be.

There are small pockets of women, minorities and even some Dems voting for Trump but not nearly enough for him to be able to win. He will get the white male vote in a landslide though.