Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Cat Pause

Featured Replies

Trinity

Ballard

Eastern

Male

Central

Manual

St. X

KCD

Christian Academy

Waggener

 

Players:

 

Sloan - Ballard - Now playing in Florida

Jacob King - Trinity

Anthony Mathis - KCD

Jamil Wilson - Ballard

Parker Jones - CAL

Devin Firman - Central

Lucas Burkman - Trinity

David Johnson - Trinity

Clivonte Patterson

Noah Hawkins

St X and Waggener will be better than Eastern. Male is going to be way down this year. Trinity should win this region in a walk though.

  • Author

I agree Trinity is head and shoulders above the rest of the region. Eastern will have experience with a bunch of seniors, if I remember correctly, but they lost the best one in Moore to Fern Creek. Waggener will be in the top half I think, this was probably put together before Cooper decided to come back, he is definitely one of the better players in the region.

I agree Trinity is head and shoulders above the rest of the region. Eastern will have experience with a bunch of seniors, if I remember correctly, but they lost the best one in Moore to Fern Creek. Waggener will be in the top half I think, this was probably put together before Cooper decided to come back, he is definitely one of the better players in the region.

 

This is Trinity and then a battle for the runner up unless one key ruling....if Cooper is ruled eligible at Waggener. Waggener with Cooper is capable fo making a dark horse run at Trinity. I do not see any other team giving them a run, but Waggener and that is only if they have Cooper. It is really to bad that Sloan and perhaps Cooper may not be able to play in the 7th, that ruling seems so at odds with some of the other kids being able to play.

Cooper's eligibility is a big question for Waggener. If he is able to gain eligibility, Waggener moves way up, I believe. Also agree that St. X will prove to be higher than ranked here.

Cooper's eligibility is a big question for Waggener. If he is able to gain eligibility, Waggener moves way up, I believe. Also agree that St. X will prove to be higher than ranked here.

 

Conner McKim was so much for St. X last year and I just do not see how they can be as good without him. He will be very hard to replace. As good as he was, he still was under rated.

Conner McKim was so much for St. X last year and I just do not see how they can be as good without him. He will be very hard to replace. As good as he was, he still was under rated.

No dispute here about Connor McKim, as I was a huge McKim fan and agree both that he was underrated and will be hard to replace. My thought on St. X is that they will have multiple quality big guys which is so rare in high school these days. Guard play is the question.

  • Author
Also agree that St. X will prove to be higher than ranked here.

 

I think a lot will depend on how well Pierce Kiesler plays, the kid is a true big who excels on the block and boards. He is also a load, not sure what he weighs but I would think in the 250 range. Very athletic for his size. With that being said, I agree, that team was for the most part McKim last year, very hard to replace.

Should the loss of Slone drop Ballard from the #2 spot?

 

I still think they are probably the biggest threat to Trinity, but am not as familiar with the region as others.

  • Author
Should the loss of Slone drop Ballard from the #2 spot?

 

I still think they are probably the biggest threat to Trinity, but am not as familiar with the region as others.

 

They would most defiantly be pushing Trinity if they had Sloan, without him they will still be good. Wilson and Patterson will carry the load for them. I don't think they will have a lot of size, but I am just recalling from last year and my memory is old. Other then Trinity, I think you can take the next 9 teams and throw them in a hat and any outcome would be about right. Nobody stands out above the rest to me, like I mentioned before, if Waggener gets Cooper back, they would climb to the top 3 IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.