BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 ~ Week Six

Godot

Paging @00Rocket28 for our bi-weekly discussion lol.

He's sitting at 2-3 in this and the 80% league and I believe he's already out in the Survivor league. He's got nothing for me this year.

2 is 2 in the 1960's. 2 is 2 in the 70's. 2 is 2 in the 80's. You get the picture, 2 is 2 regardless of when they were attained. :clap:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's sitting at 2-3 in this and the 80% league and I believe he's already out in the Survivor league. He's got nothing for me this year.

2 is 2 in the 1960's. 2 is 2 in the 70's. 2 is 2 in the 80's. You get the picture, 2 is 2 regardless of when they were attained. :clap:

I'm about to go on a run in both leagues. Mark it down.

If you haven't noticed, no one defends your view on your AFL like *'s

I'm about to go on a run in both leagues. Mark it down.

If you haven't noticed, no one defends your view on your AFL like *'s

I'll believe it when I see it.

No one needs to defend my view of my TWO titles. There is me with TWO on top of the mountain and then there's the rest of you with one.

A trade has been reached....

Beantown Deflators are trading WR Jordy Nelson to Los Pollos Hermanos for RB CJ Anderson.

I don't know if I like that one for you UKMF. Before ACL injury, Jordy Nelson was one of the most reliable WRs in fantasy. He wasn't going to often put up the unreal numbers but he was consistently good for 10-16 points a week. He looks like he's getting back to that. I am very biased, I admit.

I don't know if I like that one for you UKMF. Before ACL injury, Jordy Nelson was one of the most reliable WRs in fantasy. He wasn't going to often put up the unreal numbers but he was consistently good for 10-16 points a week. He looks like he's getting back to that. I am very biased, I admit.

I agree, but my team sucks something awful, so had to change something up. Unfortunately nobody seems to want Dez so Jordy was my only option.

Everyone's trying to screw me in trades. "Here, take my injured guy or back up for David Johnson" :lol2:.

Everyone is always claiming I'm so trade sexual assaulter, never seen an example...

Like that time you offered me those two fried crap steaks for my best player? :lol2:

Thursday Scores

Sunfish SubVet (21 pts) at Florence Fighters * (0 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (4 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (9 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (12 pts) at Dubtown Snot Rockets ® (9 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (0 pts) at Jacksonville Swaguars ® (8 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish * (0 pts) at Johnsville Riverhawks (4 pts)

Los Pollos Hermanos (0 pts) at Beantown Deflators * (6 pts)

West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (9 pts) at Ocala Possums (0 pts)

Jungle Junkies (8 pts) at Sawville GymShoes * (0 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (2 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (0 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (9 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (4 pts)