Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 41 North Hardin 14

Featured Replies

I know who the pairings changed this year and I think Central Hardin (assuming it beats North and Meade in district) will have a tough time with Ballard. I saw Ballard play Western (before Western fell apart) and was pretty impressed.

 

However, I was referring to you saying this:

 

"In any other district none of these 3 teams would even smell hosting a playoff game."

 

Which is why I brought up district 1. D2 (CH-MC-NH) isn't elite this year, but D1 ain't exactly a killer outside of McCracken, either.

 

I don't disagree. Thanks for the clarification.

 

Overall 6A outside of Louisville is sketchy at best again this year.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.