Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is the 12th region going to shape up this year?

Featured Replies

Any thoughts...

Any thoughts...

 

I think McCreary should be a tough team this year. They return all starters and lose only two seniors who rarely saw action. I'm sure the new Mercer will be tough and Somerset and the Jessamines.

If everyone from Lincoln plays, I think they will be right in the mix.

Lincoln

Boyle

East

Mercer

McCreary

West

Southwestern

Somerset

Wayne

Pulaski

 

Is this in any particular oder?

1. Lincoln

2. Boyle

3. East

4. McCreary

5. Mercer

6. West

7. Southwestern

8. Somerset

9. Pulaski

10. Wayne

 

Pre season top 10. Of course lots of things to consider. New Coaches, schedules, players transfering, health of returners etc. Things will change but as you can see on any given night in this region any one can beat anyone :thumb:

1. Lincoln

2. Boyle

3. East

4. McCreary

5. Mercer

6. West

7. Southwestern

8. Somerset

9. Pulaski

10. Wayne

 

Pre season top 10. Of course lots of things to consider. New Coaches, schedules, players transfering, health of returners etc. Things will change but as you can see on any given night in this region any one can beat anyone :thumb:

This looks good to me give or take a couple teams but I agree for the most part, My top two teams however consist of #1 Boyle and #2 Mercer......What about the top 10 players, I'd be interested in reading that and maybe posting on here a little later also.

East-What is your thinking on Boyle. I have heard the Perrin kid transferred to Boyle, but they have alot of holes to fill. Maybe you know something I don't?

I see Boyle being a quicker team, and with the Perrin kid they should be able to score. The big thing for them is the interior defense and finding someone to replace Staed. Alot of these kids got alot of experience last year and know what it takes to win. Like you said waydowntown they do have some holes to fill but I feel they should be considerd the favorite but thats only my opinion as of now the 12th region is going to be as open as it has been in a while, alot of parody. My mind will change from time to time throughout the season as always but they are my favorite as of now with Mercer #2 and Lincoln #3. Man I can't wait for Basketball season to start back.

Boyle will be no where near what they were. McCreary lost to them by five in the region tournament and now they're without Staed.

 

I'm not sure what Mercer has now, since it has joined with Harrodsburg. I look for McCreary to be a real contender because they return all starters and will have a 6'6 German foreign exchange student, a couple studs from PKJC, and the return of possibly the best player in the region in freshman Aaron Watts.

 

I don't know mu ch about who has what besides the 48th District.

 

48th:

1. McCreary

t - 2. Southwestern

t - 2. Wayne

4. Monticello

1. East Jessamine

2. Lincoln Co.

3. Mercer Co.

4. Boyle County

5. McCreary Co.

6. Pulaski Co.

7. Southwestern

8. Danville

9. Rockcastle Co.

10. West Jessamine

11. Somerset

12. Wayne Co.

13. Burgin

14. Casey Co.

15. Monticello

16. Garrard Co.

17. KSD

 

Did I leave anyone out?

Boyle will be no where near what they were. McCreary lost to them by five in the region tournament and now they're without Staed.

 

I'm not sure what Mercer has now, since it has joined with Harrodsburg. I look for McCreary to be a real contender because they return all starters and will have a 6'6 German foreign exchange student, a couple studs from PKJC, and the return of possibly the best player in the region in freshman Aaron Watts.

 

I don't know mu ch about who has what besides the 48th District.

 

48th:

1. McCreary

t - 2. Southwestern

t - 2. Wayne

4. Monticello

 

I agree. They really struggle shooting from the outside and never really found a PG last year. I think they struggle to be 500 this year personally.

Lincoln can shoot the ball and return several guys.

11. Somerset

12. Wayne Co.

13. Burgin

14. Casey Co.

15. Monticello

16. Garrard Co.

17. KSD

 

Did I leave anyone out?

 

Your putting Burgin above Casey, Monticello and Garrard?

I saw them in Lexington this summer. They had 2 transfer students, one was 6'8 from Louisville Ballard. Young and pretty talented.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.