JV Regional

mexitucky

CCH 2 NCC 0

Highlands 1 Dixie 0

Cooper 2 Boone 1 (PK's)

Cooper won 3-2 with PK. They actually won in regulation but the ref did not recognize what was clearly a goal. The ball actually caused the top net to move upwards....the only way that can happen is if the ball was in the goal. Still scratching my head on that one.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper won 3-2 with PK. They actually won in regulation but the ref did not recognize what was clearly a goal. The ball actually caused the top net to move upwards....the only way that can happen is if the ball was in the goal. Still scratching my head on that one.

OK, thought it was 1-1 at the end of regulation, I was watching from the adjoining field.

Not saying the ball didn't go in but it is possible for the net to move and the ball still not have crossed the line/post. Extremely unlikely but physically possible. Oh well, karma rights a possible wrong.

Pk was a bad call. I wouldn't say they dominated but they definitely won time of possession. HHS has one of their better strikers out and CB for most of the game.

I don't recall Highlands having a shot on goal. Most of the game was played in their half from what I saw.

I don't recall Highlands having a shot on goal. Most of the game was played in their half from what I saw.

1st half HHS had 2 good looks and on one it was obvious why Ryle's keeper is so highly regarded. Awesome save. After the penalty it was even. Before the penalty, or what was called a penalty, I was afraid that Ryle was going to get ahead by a couple more. The played a high line and clogged the midfield