Covington Catholic 2 Simon Kenton 0

Sir!

Oldbird, in the eye of the beholder. Were you at the Simon Kenton Vs CCH game?

I was not. I was watching the 25th Anniversary production of Miss Saigon. It was excellent by the way. :jump:

As far as my point, I don't think you got it, but certainly not worth a big deal and not worth splaining.

You can't add coulda...shoulda golas to one side and not the other. It's like precalc....what you do to one side, you must do to the other.....Did CovCath not have any?

Where is Groin Pull and his report?

Sure you can. It is almost a way of life on BGP. You simply frame a discussion in a away that tells what the score "would have been" had everything gone right for your side. :lol:

Not the best showing this year in the back by the Pioneers. Back line looked like it was week 1 in the season.

Sorry to keep on this, but I read the follow up post on this and I would like to clarify. My comments, "Hope those boys on the back line are ok…after getting thrown under the bus." were NOT directed at the Simon Kenton players, the "getting thrown under the bus" comment is directed at unbiasedcoach's comments quoted above. Maybe I misunderstood your "Back line looked like it was week 1 in the season." I took that as "throwing (the Simon Kenton back line) under the bus".