Covington Catholic 2 Simon Kenton 0

Sir!

Simon Kenton does have a nice team, in particular #12 stood out for them. Can they contend for the 8th region title, Oldham Co looks to be the class of that region. Simon Kenton Vs Campbell Co on Saturday will be an interesting matchup, difficult game to predict.

Back to back good games for CCH, they are coming together. The ball movement all over the field is really nice to see, maintaining possession and switching the field is allowing them to get players forward. The play in the final third improved against Anderson, last night they became more creative with their runs and through balls, fun to watch. It could have easily been a 4 or 5 to 0 result. Lamb hit a twisting ball in the first half to beat the Simon Kenton keeper, and pretty sure Blom got the second goal in the second half. Tough match on Saturday Vs defensive minded Madison Central, only 9 goals allowed on the season.

Let's not forget about the chances SK had that they didn't capitalize on so it could have been 2-2, but both teams didn't finish each chance they had.

It would be cool if on the KHSAA site they listed both the actual score and the "could have been" scores as reported by the fan base for each team. Some teams report that Stat more than others!

It would be cool if on the KHSAA site they listed both the actual score and the "could have been" scores as reported by the fan base for each team. Some teams report that Stat more than others!

Great idea Sir! And what about that Soccer Statistical Leaders thing, those number would be crazy under your idea. Leaders may have like 900 goals by now. ;)

I found a link on line "Shoulda... Coulda... Woulda", I clicked on it and it took me to BGP KY Boys Soccer :idunno:

Nothing "degrades" real goals like putting them in the same column on the stat sheet as the woulda/coulda/shoulda goals. Right gameplayedright? :banana:

Great idea Sir! And what about that Soccer Statistical Leaders thing, those number would be crazy under your idea. Leaders may have like 900 goals by now. ;)

Not sure... the boys on the stats leaders listing may just finish a higher percentage. Hard to tell though, you don't tend to see a lot of postings about the ones they should have scored.

All in good fun... enjoy the weekend!

I've witnessed teams and coaches bounce back after your positive comments... they'll be okay.

Good to hear and maybe I misunderstand your comments, but I was not the one that said,

"Not the best showing this year in the back by the Pioneers. Back line looked like it was week 1 in the season." I believe that was you.