Is this the best Belfry team...

That Coach Haywood has ever had at Belfry?

We will evaluate after everything is said and done in December. Have to win a ring to be considered.

With that said, for my money the 2015 Pirates were the best Belfry team to date and I would defend that claim over any of the previous fan favorites.

All I can say is people on Pond Creek need to enjoy the ride... this Senior Class is special and their days are rapidly counting down.

Agree 100% with @bucsvoice68

If you are talking about the best all around team, including special teams, then I think 2015 would hold that title at this point in time.

2016 is a very good team, with the opportunity to hold that distinction. At this point I don't think our kicking game is as good as 2015, but at the same time they have more than made up for it in sheer talent and being dominant. They haven't had to punt enough to speak of it and they have scored enough to where the slight dropoff in place kicking hasn't mattered.

Agree 100% with @bucsvoice68

If you are talking about the best all around team, including special teams, then I think 2015 would hold that title at this point in time.

2016 is a very good team, with the opportunity to hold that distinction. At this point I don't think our kicking game is as good as 2015, but at the same time they have more than made up for it in sheer talent and being dominant. They haven't had to punt enough to speak of it and they have scored enough to where the slight dropoff in place kicking hasn't mattered.

Tusi what is your theory on the kicking game and the use of Woolum?

Saving him for when they need him?

Still not healthy?

Just going ahead and working in the Freshman now so they don't have to worry in 2017?

Woolum has not been cleared to kick but should be in the next game or two because of a thigh/leg injury that has been nagging. Varney can probably develop into a good punter, but he has not had many opportunities in game situations. Cook has done a more than adequate job filling in for Woolum.