College playoff teams 9-20

kypride

As of today they're two of the best 4 teams IMO. Clearly them and Ohio State won't both make it, but you didn't ask what we thought would be the case come season's end.

Clearly I don't like your use of the word absurd. Also clearly I will re-word my title next time. My thought was people would give consideration to the playoff format since i included the word instead of saying top 4 right now. Clearly Louisville needs to go on the road and beat Clemson, then I might put them in.

I'd argue that Stanford has the easiest path to the playoff. Only one game that's a pick'em left on their schedule. Louisville has two tough games left. OSU has three tough ones, same for Michigan.

Bama is Bama. They get two byes in a row with Akron and UK but still have LSU and Auburn.

I'd argue that Stanford has the easiest path to the playoff. Only one game that's a pick'em left on their schedule. Louisville has two tough games left. OSU has three tough ones, same for Michigan.

Bama is Bama. They get two byes in a row with Akron and UK but still have LSU and Auburn.

JMO, but a 1-loss ACC, B1G, or SEC team gets in over an undefeated Pac-12 Champ. Or, at least they deserve to.

Stanford still has road games against UCLA, Washington, Notre Dame, Oregon, and Cal. Not great teams, but not gimme wins either.

Stanford outside of Christian McCaffrey also isnt as good as the rest of the top 10 IMO. LSU and Auburn pose zero threat to Bama. It's A&M and Tennessee that I could see them slip up against.