Christian County 19 Hopkinsville 16

swamprat

County had 6 penalties and Hoptown had 4. For the most part the officials just let the kids play and let them decide the game. There were missed calls on both sides. The called back TD for HHS was actually correct. I was confused during the game but after reviewing the film HHS had two receivers on the LOS on the right and one on the left. However, the flag should have been thrown at the snap. Hats off to Hoptown as they gave County fits up front keeping the O Line confused all night. Many have dissed the Colonels defense since Friday as well but I actually thought they looked much improved. They gave up a few big plays where they missed tackles on Johnson (He makes a lot of people miss) but they kept the Tigers out of the end zone for the most part and forced them into FGs. No one else has been able to do that to the Tigers this year. I do not see the Tigers having a close game the rest of the season. My hope is they can stay focused and continue to improve even though the competition won't be much. If they can do that they have a really good chance to make a run at that Region against South Warren/Franklin Simpson.

Map

Since you reviewed the film....Based on your response how could this possibly be an illegal formation? Because the call on the field was an illegal formation, but your description of your "film review" details that there were more than enough players on the l.o.s.

Map

Since you reviewed the film....Based on your response how could this possibly be an illegal formation? Because the call on the field was an illegal formation, but your description of your "film review" details that there were more than enough players on the l.o.s.

Because if the covered WR goes out on a route down field and the ball is thrown down field it's now an illegal formation...No different then a lineman down field on a forward pass.