Caldwell County/Henderson County prediction

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Caldwell County
    • Henderson County

Caldwell probably wins this. But I wouldn't be surprised if Henderson keeps it close. 0-4 is not good under any circumstances but when you've played Reitz (#6 4A Indiana) Memorial (#8 3A Indiana) Gibson Southern (#1 3A Indiana) & Christian County (#2 5A Kentucky) the bad record can be a little deceiving.

Caldwell probably wins this. But I wouldn't be surprised if Henderson keeps it close. 0-4 is not good under any circumstances but when you've played Reitz (#6 4A Indiana) Memorial (#8 3A Indiana) Gibson Southern (#1 3A Indiana) & Christian County (#2 5A Kentucky) the bad record can be a little deceiving.

Cols, I agree. Do you think Henderson will continue the heavy Evansville/S Indiana schedule in the future? Doesn't seem to suit them right now. I'm a Coach Boston fan but rebuilding will take a while.

Cols, I agree. Do you think Henderson will continue the heavy Evansville/S Indiana schedule in the future? Doesn't seem to suit them right now. I'm a Coach Boston fan but rebuilding will take a while.

Yes will have to for two more years for sure they do 4 year contacts. But they will always play at least two of them. Nobody close wants to play like Apollo and madisonville their are teams like Paducah tilman and bowling green would play us but that's long bus trip and not many of visitors make the game. Henderson vs Reitz is 8,000 people and when memorial came last year their was 7,800 plus right now we might as well get whipped close to home

Yes will have to for two more years for sure they do 4 year contacts. But they will always play at least two of them. Nobody close wants to play like Apollo and madisonville their are teams like Paducah tilman and bowling green would play us but that's long bus trip and not many of visitors make the game. Henderson vs Reitz is 8,000 people and when memorial came last year their was 7,800 plus right now we might as well get whipped close to home

Madisonville would of gladly played in 17/18 had the weeks worked out and also the teams are scrimmaging each other each of those years

Hang in there

Hang in there? The problem with Henderson is they don't share athletes. If they would share athletes they would play for a state title at least once every 3-4 years. You got to change the culture of the WHOLE SCHOOL, not just their football program.

Hang in there? The problem with Henderson is they don't share athletes. If they would share athletes they would play for a state title at least once every 3-4 years. You got to change the culture of the WHOLE SCHOOL, not just their football program.

Why don't they share athletes? Coaches?

Don't know what is meant by this statement but Coach Boston has and will continue to do what is needed to give Henderson a winning record and become a playoff contender.

I'm not sure what is quite meant by it either anyone who knows coach Boston or follows him on Twitter or anything like that knows that he is very supportive and outspoken of the pros of playing multiple sports. He's always encouraged that.

Guys i was just joking about madisonville should have worked it out so they could have got a big Win. As of players playing more spots they play football and basketball and soccer the problem is the baseball coach won't let his guys do anything else and if they do they get some kind punishment.

Guys i was just joking about madisonville should have worked it out so they could have got a big Win. As of players playing more spots they play football and basketball and soccer the problem is the baseball coach won't let his guys do anything else and if they do they get some kind punishment.

Is the baseball team good? If not, I'd look for a new baseball coach that can do what's in the best interest of the ENTIRE SCHOOL and not just his team.