Scott County Cardinals

All Tell

Are the Cardinals quietly waiting to make noise on their side of the playoff bracket?

I know nothing about Elder this year but based on recent history SC playing them close kind of surprised me.

If everyone talking about Lafayette in that area but overlooking Scott County?

Are the Cardinals quietly waiting to make noise on their side of the playoff bracket?

I know nothing about Elder this year but based on recent history SC playing them close kind of surprised me.

If everyone talking about Lafayette in that area but overlooking Scott County?

I'd think you were on to something if not for the HHS game. If SC is as good as some think, there is no way the HHS game should have been that close.

I think SC may be the 4th or 5th best team in their class behind the likes of Trinity, Male, Ryle and SK.

I'm interested in seeing how this one goes. From what's happened so far, I'd say Scott County is equivalent with the better 6A teams in NKY this season.

i've seen SK Ryle and Cooper play this season and right now SK is by far and away the best NKY team this season. They are very balanced strong and disciplined. i think SC and SK are about even but i think SC has a higher ceiling

i've seen SK Ryle and Cooper play this season and right now SK is by far and away the best NKY team this season. They are very balanced strong and disciplined. i think SC and SK are about even but i think SC has a higher ceiling

I was thinking in comparison with Simon Kenton and Ryle.