WYMT-TV Top Ten (Week 2)

Highwayman

WYMT have begun to show a little bit of realism in their Top Ten. I am glad to see Breathitt and Leslie County break into the top ten.

1 Rockcastle County

2 Bell County

3 Johnson Central

4 Southwestern

5 Belfry

6 Corbin

7 Sheldon Clark

8 Middlesboro

9 LESLIE COUNTY

10 BREATHITT COUNTY

I want to say that it is nice to see Knott County Central at 2-0. Way to go, :flame: keep up the good work.

WYMT have begun to show a little bit of realism in their Top Ten. I am glad to see Breathitt and Leslie County break into the top ten.

1 Rockcastle County

2 Bell County

3 Johnson Central

4 Southwestern

5 Belfry

6 Corbin

7 Sheldon Clark

8 Middlesboro

9 LESLIE COUNTY

10 BREATHITT COUNTY

I want to say that it is nice to see Knott County Central at 2-0. Way to go, :flame: keep up the good work.

Is this your Top Ten cause last night on sports overtime they had Belfry at # 2 after losing to Ashland and kept JC at the #5 position. I was definately shocked to say the least. That top ten there looks like what i thought that it would after both Belfry losing to Ashland last night and Southwestern losing to Danville last week.

Is this your Top Ten cause last night on sports overtime they had Belfry at # 2 after losing to Ashland and kept JC at the #5 position. I was definately shocked to say the least. That top ten there looks like what i thought that it would after both Belfry losing to Ashland last night and Southwestern losing to Danville last week.

Yep, that's more like it.

Come on now, Ever time knott county looks to do good in anything people bash them by talkin bad about them i think its ashame.....maybe because kcc was once a power house in everthing..........

The reason ppl say this about KCC is because it is a reoccuring theme with them. Last year they started out 2-0 and finished the season 3-7.

You are correct in saying that the above top 10 was not what they showed on the telecast last night.

I didn't get to watch it when it first came on but I did just finish it on the internet cause they have their show up at the current time.

The reason ppl say this about KCC is because it is a reoccuring theme with them. Last year they started out 2-0 and finished the season 3-7.

It's great to see Johnson Central has broken that nasty cycle... Nice looking team !! - watched the second half of the JC/South Point game last night.

Knott Co., just keep it up and ignore the snide comments - ya gotta crawl before you walk...

:thumb:

Come on now, Ever time knott county looks to do good in anything people bash them by talkin bad about them i think its ashame.....maybe because kcc was once a power house in everthing..........

I hope there's some sarcasm in those remarks.......because there certainly isn't much truth....:confused: