Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Hardin 24 Caldwell County 21

Featured Replies

  • Author

North scored final 17 points including a 30 FG as time expired.

Caldwell seems to make a habit of these games where they snatch Defeat from the jaws of victory....

 

North Hardin with ANOTHER quality win though

ATLCat, that's what I would call it, they are very good at it, some hard to understand decisions on offense and too predictable, between UK and Caldwell County over the years you would think things would change as far as losing in the last minutes or last plays of the game, way too many through the years, it will give you a heart attack. They had control of that game and basically give it away, they can't win the close ones.

I don't think the Tigers should worry too much. 3 quality opponents to start off the season. They will right the ship and look better the next couple of weeks.

North Hardin never led in the game until the final field goal kick...their team just keeps on finding ways to win it seems like. They've come a long way over the past few years in terms of just sheer competitiveness. I think that is an objective, honest, observation. I'm sure they, like all teams, want to be more than just to be competitive.

North Hardin never led in the game until the final field goal kick...their team just keeps on finding ways to win it seems like. They've come a long way over the past few years in terms of just sheer competitiveness. I think that is an objective, honest, observation. I'm sure they, like all teams, want to be more than just to be competitive.

Neo,

I do not know a bunch about North except Bankhead is a terrific player. Could you tell me a little more about them? Are they a senior laden team? What about their defense?

Thank you

Neo,

I do not know a bunch about North except Bankhead is a terrific player. Could you tell me a little more about them? Are they a senior laden team? What about their defense?

Thank you

 

Probably not much more than you, I don't live close by anymore. But from what I can gather, the offense had carried them the past few years while the defense was patchwork. For whatever reason, the defense is big time this year...but the offense lost a lot due to graduation and is going through understandable growing pains to begin a season and find an identity and chemistry, I think they'll be fine, lot of new starters up front I believe.

 

From looking on their roster online, I think 5 of their starters are seniors on d but they've got some good youngins behind em. On o, their 3 top skill players are seniors but they got some pretty decent talent comin up behind em on o, also from what I hear. Should be an interesting next for years for them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.