Paintsville 52 Allen Central 6

Jenkins, Prestonsburg, Betsy Layne, Phelps, Johnson Central, Hazard, South Floyd, Pikeville

Paintsville will go to the playoffs with a record of 6-4. With losses to Fairview, Prestonsburg, Johnson Central and Pikeville.

Jenkins, Prestonsburg, Betsy Layne, Phelps, Johnson Central, Hazard, South Floyd, Pikeville

Paintsville will go to the playoffs with a record of 6-4. With losses to Fairview, Prestonsburg, Johnson Central and Pikeville.

After tonight with Hazard losing in the fashion that they did i would agree with you that they will end up with a 6-4 record but last week i thought it would be more like 5-5.

I'm pleasantly surprised with what I'm seeing from this Tiger squad...

Cory Humphrey gives Paintsville another offensive threat out of the backfield. Freshman Nehemiah Doderer was very impressive...that boy is FAST !!

Most importantly, though...Much better line play on both sides than what was expected after such heavy graduation losses.

:thumb:

I'm pleasantly surprised with what I'm seeing from this Tiger squad...

Cory Humphrey gives Paintsville another offensive threat out of the backfield. Freshman Nehemiah Doderer was very impressive...that boy is FAST !!

Most importantly, though...Much better line play on both sides than what was expected after such heavy graduation losses.

:thumb:

The line play is going to be the Achilles of this years Paintsville squad. They have lots of good skill players in Pugh, Humphery, Sublett and Cantrell but skill can only take you so far. If the o-line gets it together this P-ville may be alittle better than most think.

The line play is going to be the Achilles of this years Paintsville squad. They have lots of good skill players in Pugh, Humphery, Sublett and Cantrell but skill can only take you so far. If the o-line gets it together this P-ville may be alittle better than most think.

Agreed...

That's why I complimented the line play. So far, it's much better than I thought it would be. Coach Allen seems to do a nice job with them.