Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tickets on the Secondary Market....

Featured Replies

Anyone know of places other than Stubhub or Seatgeek to find NFL tickets on the secondary market?

Always had good luck with EBay. Have to be patient though. Now wouldn't be the time to look on there.

Which game? At New England?

 

The NFL has tried to corner the secondary market, too. They have NFL Ticket Exchange, and I think you can actually be "re-sale" tickets through the team's website. I'm typically trying to sell the tickets though, so I'm usually looking for the lowest commission as opposed to the cheapest prices.

  • Author
Which game? At New England?

 

The NFL has tried to corner the secondary market, too. They have NFL Ticket Exchange, and I think you can actually be "re-sale" tickets through the team's website. I'm typically trying to sell the tickets though, so I'm usually looking for the lowest commission as opposed to the cheapest prices.

 

Yeah....Right now tickets are over $300+ a ticket. I ain't paying anywhere close to that. :lol2:

I remember a scalper who went by the name of PacMan who hooked me up with my first Bengals tickets. Maybe he relocated? Look for Mrs. PacMan if he's unavailable.

Anyone know of places other than Stubhub or Seatgeek to find NFL tickets on the secondary market?

I got mine for Miami from ticket liquidator

Actually saved several hundred since I bought 4

I also got paranoid and got on nfl exchange and started the resale process just to verify their validity. Ha. They were.

Load the Gametime app.

 

I use it all the time.

 

Got 2 seats at Wrigley. Section 6 row 9 for $100 for the pair 2 minutes before the game this past Friday.

Yeah....Right now tickets are over $300+ a ticket. I ain't paying anywhere close to that. :lol2:

 

Dolphins tics starting at $197 and Texans starting at $150 on Gametime. That's all in with fees.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.