July 27, 201610 yr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM Africa Haiti XL Pipeline Ericsson Columbia Deforsetation India Nuclear Access Russia Uranium The story of each is the speaking fees and the CF donations. 1 hour. Released yesterday.
July 27, 201610 yr ....and to think people will vote for her, she's corrupt as the day is long. That's what happens when you put up Donald freaking Trump to run against her. Any decent candidate would destroy either of these idiots.
July 27, 201610 yr That's what happens when you put up Donald freaking Trump to run against her. Any decent candidate would destroy either of these idiots. ....but I'd take The Donald over her any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. :lol2:
July 27, 201610 yr ....but I'd take The Donald over her any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. :lol2: I'm sure many think that way, but he's a terrible candidate.
July 27, 201610 yr At the very beginning of the video there is this Disclaimer: "Everyone watching this needs to understand and how important this election is for America. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, just make sure that you get out and vote! Preferably for anyone but Hillary" Then immediately the editing of the video goes solidly into that certain sheen that typical propaganda type slanted documentaries have that can't be taken seriously by people no matter what side of the fence their on if they're not bone dead shallow.
July 27, 201610 yr Did you watch? The first 5 minutes, and I feel all the more bone dead shallow because of. Thankfully the good sense that I do have wasn't tarnished enough to fall any deeper. I know junk when I see it. It's perplexing to think that some can't.
July 27, 201610 yr The first 5 minutes, and I feel all the more bone dead shallow because of. Thankfully the good sense that I do have wasn't tarnished enough to fall any deeper. I know junk when I see it. It's perplexing to think that some can't. So you didn't watch. I assumed as much when we got your shortest post to date.
July 27, 201610 yr So you didn't watch. I assumed as much when we got your shortest post to date. If it claims to have a message of truth wouldn't it be more effective and believable to present it without the ridiculous sheen?
July 27, 201610 yr I love seeing docs about aliens too, but can tell in seconds if it's hyped nonsense or not.
July 27, 201610 yr If it claims to have a message of truth wouldn't it be more effective and believable to present it without the ridiculous sheen? If you watch this video or read the book and still trust the Clinton's I'd assume your the type of person that can get hypnotized at some hotel convention. How much smoke do we need ?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.