Lawrence County & Coal Grove Predictions

ddawg59

I have heard every thing from they are a very good football team all the way down to they really suck . I really don't know a thing about them I don't even know were thier field is .If any one could give directions this old dad will be thier and see for my self what they have.:p

I have heard every thing from they are a very good football team all the way down to they really suck . I really don't know a thing about them I don't even know were thier field is .If any one could give directions this old dad will be thier and see for my self what they have.:p

I think LC will have to control the clock if they want to win. Coal Grove used to have a strong running game, much like alot of schools in Lawrence County Ohio.

If I am not mistaken to get to their field once you cross the bridge into Ohio turned toward Ironton and get off the Coal Grove exit and turn right and that road will lead you to the High School. The High School actually is named Dawson Bryant High or at least that is what it used to say outside the school.

I think LC will have to control the clock if they want to win. Coal Grove used to have a strong running game, much like alot of schools in Lawrence County Ohio.

If I am not mistaken to get to their field once you cross the bridge into Ohio turned toward Ironton and get off the Coal Grove exit and turn right and that road will lead you to the High School. The High School actually is named Dawson Bryant High or at least that is what it used to say outside the school.

Thanks for the info . Go class of 82:ylsuper:

You are correct UK, get off 52 at the Coal grove exit, turn right and you are going through the town then, look to the left and you should see the school / football field just a short while after you turn right at the exit. As for the game, Coal Grove used to have a pretty good program but it hit rock bottom for a few years. I do understand however that the present coach has things back on the upswing. I don't know how far they have come but I would certainly think that LC will have no problems.

You are correct UK, get off 52 at the Coal grove exit, turn right and you are going through the town then, look to the left and you should see the school / football field just a short while after you turn right at the exit. As for the game, Coal Grove used to have a pretty good program but it hit rock bottom for a few years. I do understand however that the present coach has things back on the upswing. I don't know how far they have come but I would certainly think that LC will have no problems.

A power running team seems like its going to be a lot of trouble for LC this year.

A power running team seems like its going to be a lot of trouble for LC this year.

I obviously haven't seen LC this year an donly have heard the comments/post on here. I can't hardly imagine the Bulldogs not having a strong defense against a running game though. At any rate, I will still go with LC in this one. I respect and pull for LC's program, you have a fine tradition. Hope you have a fine season.:thumb:

I can only hope. Are their any Ohio message boards talking about this game?

None on any message boards in Ohio, other than a weekly pick'em. After viewing the thread they have LC picked over Coal Grove but not by many. Of about 50 posters picking it was 27 picking LC and 23 picking Coal Grove.