Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC micro aggression list

Featured Replies

Really?? All I'm saying is we could all stand to be a little nicer and considerate to each other. Never said anyone owes anyone (or myself) anything. And being nicer and more considerate doesn't make anyone a wimp or a wussy...just makes them a nice guy. That's how I live, that's how I lead at work, and as a coach. And I've been pretty successful. And yes the world can be tough and mean. But that doesn't mean we should throw in the towel, hunker down and say to hell with everyone else and just worry about ourselves.

 

I'm doing just fine. Despite what you think of me.

 

I for one pride myself on being a very polite person. I believe politeness unfortunately is being lost. Nothing at all wimpy about that. What is wimpy is letting yourself be upset when some one says something to you with no offense or malice intended.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one pride myself on being a very polite person. I believe politeness unfortunately is being lost. Nothing at all wimpy about that. What is wimpy is letting yourself be upset when some one says something to you with no offense or malice intended.

 

I would mostly agree. However, it's not always easy to know how to interpret intent when you don't know someone on a personal level. We've all been in that spot where we've said something that was taken the wrong way, or came out in a way that didn't echo our true intentions. I believe that's the point in this whole "micro aggression" discussion. Just to make people aware that sometimes certain things we say can easily be taken the wrong way based on a persons background, race, etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.