Graves County 40 Heath 0

Gonna be a long year for the Pirates...

Congrats to the eagles on a good opening night win...should be a fun city/county rivalry game this year

Yeah, I think so too, didn't watch this game so I can't really tell how Mayfield/Graves lines up quite yet, :confused: I did see Graves play Trigg County and they did well in the passing game, so that could be a threat to Mayfield but we pretty much shut down Caldwells passing game and was able to display that we do in fact have some passing defense. I am sure that Graves could run just about anything they wanted against Heath so it should be more interesting to see how they do against a team with good defense.

Yeah, I think so too, didn't watch this game so I can't really tell how Mayfield/Graves lines up quite yet, :confused: I did see Graves play Trigg County and they did well in the passing game, so that could be a threat to Mayfield but we pretty much shut down Caldwells passing game and was able to display that we do in fact have some passing defense. I am sure that Graves could run just about anything they wanted against Heath so it should be more interesting to see how they do against a team with good defense.

I agree :thumb:

I also saw the Graves/Trigg scrimmage and also saw the Calloway/Heath scrimmage so I was not surprised by the easy win for Graves as Heath is very young and inexperienced this year. Will be interesting to see how Graves does against Mayfield's defense.