June 4, 201610 yr I don't think this is so. I think we should follow the law. Illegal immigration is... well... illegal. All workers should have social security numbers by which their wages are tracked so they pay taxes. Companies who knowingly hire illegals should pay fines that will make it hurt to hire illegals. For some reason, there are those in this country who don't want to follow established laws. Unfortunately, these individuals are sometimes in charge of enforcing the law and of administering the country. They should be fired for dereliction of duty. The firings should start at the top of the heap, rather than making an underling a scapegoat. Can you agree with that, @rjs4470? That's sensible and reasonable.
June 5, 201610 yr ^^^^^^ Totally agree, simple common sense. Not racism, not a bigot, not a hater just common sense to enforce our laws. Its really not hard, but for some reason I'm labeled a racist or bigot on this board if I ask that our laws be enforced and our boarder be secured.
June 5, 201610 yr Dem leader gets BRUTAL reality check after daughters encounter men in ladies room - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com Ha,ha,hahaaaaaaaaaa! Good.!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.