Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

More problems for Clinton?

Featured Replies

Gregg Jarrett: Oh, what a tangled web Pagliano wove... for Hillary | Fox News

 

It seems inexplicable that the man who set up and maintained Clinton’s infamous private server in the basement of her home never, himself, sent or received a single work-related email over the course of four years.

 

I have set up and maintained many many email servers that I have never sent or received an email from.

 

I do not like Hillary Clinton and would never vote for herbutthis is not implausible

  • Author
I have set up and maintained many many email servers that I have never sent or received an email from.

 

I do not like Hillary Clinton and would never vote for herbutthis is not implausible

 

Even though he worked under her at the State Dept. for 4 years and also worked for her personally at the same time?

Even though he worked under her at the State Dept. for 4 years and also worked for her personally at the same time?

 

When you both know going in it is illegal this all makes perfect sense to me.

When you both know going in it is illegal this all makes perfect sense to me.

UH YES. That is the correct answer. Thing is they know it and are trying like crazy to hide it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.