April 23, 201610 yr Kennedy Meeks has entered the draft but will not sign an agent. I'm not sure what he is thinking. He has digressed each year and isn't even on anybody's radar. I'm hoping this is just so he can get an idea on what he needs to work on for next season.
April 23, 201610 yr As long as he does not sign with an agent and removes himself from draft consideration by May 25, he has a chance to gauge his ability using the actual NBA evaluation system, with no risk to his college eligibility. Sounds like a smart move, to me. With the rule changes, I don't understand why more players don't declare.
April 24, 201610 yr Any player that is decent at all might as well declare and not sign an agent. No downside for the player.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.