Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meatloaf again?

Featured Replies

Had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite artists over the weekend. Meatloaf performed at the Lawrenceburg event center. Great place to see a show. Only 1,600 folks.

I scored some out standing seats for the event.meatloaf.jpg

How was he? I wanted to go, but am in Seattle traveling with the lovely lady on business for her, pleasure for me. When I saw the billboard announcing him a month or so back, I let out a little expletive because I couldn't make the date.

 

I love Meatloaf, although almost every song sounds the same.

I didn't realize he was still touring.

 

I liked watching him on the Celebrity Apprentice and his emotional outbursts.

  • Author
How was he? I wanted to go, but am in Seattle traveling with the lovely lady on business for her, pleasure for me. When I saw the billboard announcing him a month or so back, I let out a little expletive because I couldn't make the date.

 

I love Meatloaf, although almost every song sounds the same.

 

He was very good. 12 song set, but if you have heard his live stuff you know each one is pretty long. He is 68 years old and was not nearly as mobile as he was 4 years ago when I saw him at the Ryman in Nashville. Voice was still pretty good though. His personal theatrics are still the same. Mrs. TAC was always a casual fan till I took her to see him 4 years ago, now was super excited to be my date. Fun evening.

  • Author
I didn't realize he was still touring.

 

I liked watching him on the Celebrity Apprentice and his emotional outbursts.

 

Meat Loaf Tour Statistics: Live in Concert | setlist.fm

 

Been touring his whole life. Saw a story on him once how he went bankrupt after he had his falling out with Jim Steinman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.