Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Betsy Layne

Featured Replies

Couldn't be any worse than the last 10 or so.

Why? Because they have a new coach? They have had 10 in 10 years.

Hey now. I think they might be tougher.

 

Why would you think this?

Would a mod change the thread title to "Betsy Layne"?????

Hate to see it spelled wrong. Thanks.

  • Author
Would a mod change the thread title to "Betsy Layne?????"

Hate to see it spelled wrong. Thanks.

 

 

Sorry about the spelling. I know someone down there and I heard they are working as hard as ever and will one day perservere.

Sorry about the spelling. I know someone down there and I heard they are working as hard as ever and will one day perservere.

 

:thumb: Hope you are right - I would love to see them do well...

The young men are working extremely hard and gaining confidence daily. The community is beginning to show a greater support daily. We will be competitive and win some ballgames. These young men are winners!!!!!

The young men are working extremely hard and gaining confidence daily. The community is beginning to show a greater support daily. We will be competitive and win some ballgames. These young men are winners!!!!!

 

Good luck Coach...I hope you guys can get it turned around and win some games.

Good luck Coach B. It would be nice to see the Bobcats make a comeback. Hope it works out for you.

Good luck to Coach B and the Bobcats.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. The enthusiasm on the hill is GREAT. I really feel that the community is joining in with the administration and staff in backing these young men. Remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day". But I do have nine more weeks in this season to build it.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. The enthusiasm on the hill is GREAT. I really feel that the community is joining in with the administration and staff in backing these young men. Remember, "Rome wasn't built in a day". But I do have nine more weeks in this season to build it.

Coach, you are absolutely right, Rome wasn't built in a day and Betsy Layne is in much worse shape than Rome. I do wish you the very best though.

Coach, you are absolutely right, Rome wasn't built in a day and Betsy Layne is in much worse shape than Rome. I do wish you the very best though.

I appreciate it BH. Remember you told me that I would be crazy and I said, "Yes just crazy enough to go down there and build a championship team" Here we go, look for us in the years to come. We have a new culture at Betsy Layne with PRIDE being instilled in the players, administration, faculty, and the community. Come on down and have a hotdog on me Thursday for our second tail gate party. It's free and the community and students are welcome. It starts at 6:30. Hope to see you there!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.