Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock PA 1 Highlands 0

Featured Replies

After compiling 17 hits (sorry LB home score book rules) lol the Birds could only pick up 5 in the night cap in a good ole pitchers duel. Knotted at 0s until the bottom of the seventh when with two outs and extras on the horizon. Knoch puts two on and short fly to center drops and the runner from second scores on a close play at the plate. Great throw by Dill just a tough handle by the catcher.

 

Spencer had no walks (none by either pitcher) and was 2-2 at the plate.

Dutcher went 2-2 with the other hit coming from Zoie Barth

 

Neither team had any extra base hits

 

HHS 0. 5. 3

Knock. 1. 6. 1

Great game by both teams, tough loss for the Birds.

I don't see as much softball as I used to but I will say Coffey is the best SS I've seen in NKY in a long time.

  • Author
After compiling 17 hits (sorry LB home score book rules) lol the Birds could only pick up 5 in the night cap in a good ole pitchers duel. Knotted at 0s until the bottom of the seventh when with two outs and extras on the horizon. Knoch puts two on and short fly to center drops and the runner from second scores on a close play at the plate. Great throw by Dill just a tough handle by the catcher.

 

Spencer had no walks (none by either pitcher) and was 2-2 at the plate.

Dutcher went 2-2 with the other hit coming from Zoie Barth

 

 

Neither team had any extra base hits

 

HHS 0. 5. 3

Knock. 1. 6. 1

 

Sorry read the book wrong. Dutcher was 2-3. Weak grounder ruined a pretty solid night

I don't see as much softball as I used to but I will say Coffey is the best SS I've seen in NKY in a long time.

 

I agree Clizzy! Very long time.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.