Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NYPD Officers Arrest On Duty Postman

Featured Replies

Apparently the officer's car almost struck the postal worker as he was making deliveries. He shouted at them for almost striking him and the officer driving the car stopped and reversed. The officers then confronted him and asked for his ID. When he stated that his ID was on the side of his truck they placed him in cuffs. The officers were part of a "quality of life conditions" task force that deals with things like homeless encampments. The supervisor on sight has been stripped of his badge and gun and placed on modified duty. The other officers have been removed from the task force pending an investigation.

 

If this is found to be a wrongful arrest I wonder if they will face Federal charges for interfering with the postal worker while on duty and leaving his mail van double parked and unattended when they took him in.

 

Sounds like the officers didn't appreciate being called out on their driving.

 

 

Video of Postal Worker’s Arrest Puts Spotlight on NYPD Unit - WSJ

I know all police aren't bad. There are alot of really courageous great officers. I have to say the abuse of citizens by idiots like this are why officers are looked down upon and feared. This kind of thing should not and cannot happen.

I know all police aren't bad. There are alot of really courageous great officers. I have to say the abuse of citizens by idiots like this are why officers are looked down upon and feared. This kind of thing should not and cannot happen.

 

The stress of the job and the power of the badge gets in some of their heads.

I know all police aren't bad. There are alot of really courageous great officers. I have to say the abuse of citizens by idiots like this are why officers are looked down upon and feared. This kind of thing should not and cannot happen.

 

This.

The stress of the job and the power of the badge gets in some of their heads.

 

And this. I think we all know that the good ones outnumber the bad ones by a gigantic margin.

And this. I think we all know that the good ones outnumber the bad ones by a gigantic margin.

 

I would agree with that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.