March 28, 201610 yr From the Robert Parish years at Centenary. Think the NCAA doesn't look the other way when it comes to North Carolina, Syracuse, etc? I believe the big schools that really run the NCAA were a bit concerned at the thought of seeing Centenary win the national title. Invisible in the post
March 29, 201610 yr Probably one of those things you need to let go. 40 years ago add to that list a slow-down game by Tony Yates from 34 years ago, and a certain Duke player from 24.
March 29, 201610 yr Author The point of posting this SI article was to show the double standards existed even 40 years ago. This is the most blatant example of it I've ever seen. I'm not dwelling on it, trust me. I didn't even know where Centenary was before reading this story.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.