March 28, 201610 yr I saw in my ducks unlimited magazine where DU was awarded a bull moose tag from Colorado Parks and Wildlife. DU will auction this off May 5th. Question, last year this same tag sold for almost 40,000$ , is that a true value for a bull tag? Or is this just rich folks supporting DU?
March 28, 201610 yr I saw in my ducks unlimited magazine where DU was awarded a bull moose tag from Colorado Parks and Wildlife. DU will auction this off May 5th. Question, last year this same tag sold for almost 40,000$ , is that a true value for a bull tag? Or is this just rich folks supporting DU? B. You can go hunt a Yukon Bull for 10.
March 28, 201610 yr Author ^^^^ Thank you, that's what I was thinking but you never know. Not sure I'll ever get there, but thats on my bucket list.
April 2, 201610 yr Might also be that Colorado tags are hard to come by. Not sure though, I've never looked into it.
April 2, 201610 yr Colorado Parks & Wildlife - Big Game Season Dates and Fees From their website...Moose Resident $ 254 Non-Resident $ 2,084
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.