March 22, 201610 yr Obama in Cuba brings the pain of loss to a Miami exile family | Miami Herald I thought he made some good points. I don't know how ESPN will react.
March 22, 201610 yr Obama in Cuba brings the pain of loss to a Miami exile family | Miami Herald I thought he made some good points. I don't know how ESPN will react. Apparently he got the go ahead to be critical.
March 23, 201610 yr Obama in Cuba brings the pain of loss to a Miami exile family | Miami Herald I thought he made some good points. I don't know how ESPN will react. Good stuff. Pretty much what he's been saying on his show for 2 days.
March 23, 201610 yr Glad that he was able to share his thoughts and those of many other Cuban Americans.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.