Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16 Projection Contest

Featured Replies

Bored waiting for the next games to start at 6:30 so.....

 

Here is the breakdown out of 56 Entries in this contest on the champion.

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-boys-basketball/2016-sweet-16-324716.html

 

Dunbar - 16

Bowling Green - 9

Christian County - 9

Mercer County - 9

Taylor County - 7

Mason County - 2

Doss - 1

NCC - 1

South Laurel - 1

Trinity - 1

  • Author

19 of those entries are most likely finished now.

Might want to retabulate your post.

 

I think he is using official results.

 

 

Christian County - 9

Mercer County - 9

Trinity - 1

 

 

19.......

I think he is using official results.

 

 

Christian County - 9

Mercer County - 9

Trinity - 1

 

 

19.......

 

I meant his first post sorry.

Gotcha.

 

I will also admit, I am too lazy to go and figure it out on my own, but I do know its off.

  • Author
Might want to retabulate your post.

 

Not sure where I messed up. But if you find it let me know. I did it kind of fast.

Not sure where I messed up. But if you find it let me know. I did it kind of fast.

 

Me either. I count the 56 entries and 19 are eliminated as of right now.

  • Author

Ok....it supposed to be 1 for South Oldham not South Laurel.

  • Author

21 now finished.

  • Author

30 of the 56 entries are now essentially finished.

@silo11 who do you think are the favorites to win the contest?

  • Author

if you mean teams (dunbar, Taylor co, or NCC)

 

If you mean in the contest....no idea. I just broke down who people thought would win.

if you mean teams (dunbar, Taylor co, or NCC)

 

If you mean in the contest....no idea. I just broke down who people thought would win.

 

I mean the contests. One Free Member and one Premium Member win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.