Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. 21 Lawrence Co. 13

Featured Replies

This was the final varsity score that I got when I left at about 12:30. Lawrence missed both extra point attempts but the defense looked good on stopping the run, Roberts for LC is going to have a special year. Anyone feel free to add information that I might have missed.

It doesn't look too good losing to Montgomery Co. in a scrimmage based on what they've done the last 10 years.

 

Last week LC didn't look very good to me - pretty good defense, but terrible offense.

 

What happened in the scrimmage?

This was the final varsity score that I got when I left at about 12:30. Lawrence missed both extra point attempts but the defense looked good on stopping the run, Roberts for LC is going to have a special year. Anyone feel free to add information that I might have missed.

If they missed both extra points how did they get 13 points ?

  • Author
If they missed both extra points how did they get 13 points ?

 

My bad, its 12.

Doesnt look good for LC or Montgomery Co. has drastically improved since last year. I look on KHSAA and Montgomery Co. has only won 3 games in the past 3 years with wins in 03' and 04' coming against Pendleton Co. and last years win (05') coming against Rowan Co. 17-13 at home.

  • Author

I thought MC looked impressive today or its just that LC is going to have ANOTHER long year.

Montgomery Co. should surprise alot of people this year. I believe they got a new coach a couple years ago and I know the attitude there was upbeat last year.

Montgomery Co. should surprise alot of people this year. I believe they got a new coach a couple years ago and I know the attitude there was upbeat last year.

Dan Gooch came from Apallo. Mongomery County is a place that there is a lot of athletes. Coach Raines had some success there but it's been a long time.

LC looked like their defense is flying to the ball against the run but they looked horrible against Montgomery Co's passing game. It is hard to say what Lawrence will look like on offense, they moved the ball at times very well. But as with all scrimmages they had to turn it over after running their 10-15 plays, which really don't give a running team alot of plays. I was really impressed with how the backs looked for LC and looks like Coach G's son will be a very nice QB, but he is only a freshman. I would like to say that Montgomery Co's new developement around their field is sharp!! Love the entrance to the field from the parking lot.

My bad, its 12.

I understand that LC scored three touchdowns according to the boys????? They did miss their PATs though.

  • Author

I was hoping that I hadnt lost my eye to spot a good football team because I really think that Montgomery Co. is going to surprise a lot of people. They run the spread option very well and have talented athletes in almost every position.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.