Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia 68 Louisville 46

Featured Replies

UVa is just a turrrrible matchup for UofL. Brutal that we are tied to them as our "rivalry" school that we have to play 2x / yr. regardless of rotation.

 

If UVa plays 6 games in the NCAA tourney like the 2 they played against UofL, I can't see how they don't win it. That said, their margin of error is reduced because their game plan is to reduce the # of possessions which prevents them from building a big lead. Also, if they get behind to a good team, they are challenged to speed up the pace and play quickly effectively. Their defense is a great argument against even a good team getting out of the blocks quickly.

 

I am SOOOOO glad Tobey is a SR. 20 rebounds. His prior season high was 8 against Morgan!!! Sick that Perrantes is a JR. Those guys KILL UofL.

UVa is just a turrrrible matchup for UofL. Brutal that we are tied to them as our "rivalry" school that we have to play 2x / yr. regardless of rotation.

 

If UVa plays 6 games in the NCAA tourney like the 2 they played against UofL, I can't see how they don't win it. That said, their margin of error is reduced because their game plan is to reduce the # of possessions which prevents them from building a big lead. Also, if they get behind to a good team, they are challenged to speed up the pace and play quickly effectively. Their defense is a great argument against even a good team getting out of the blocks quickly.

 

I am SOOOOO glad Tobey is a SR. 20 rebounds. His prior season high was 8 against Morgan!!! Sick that Perrantes is a JR. Those guys KILL UofL.

 

It seems that they can build a pretty big lead. I didn't watch the game so I don't know what led up to it. But 22 points is a pretty big lead/win against a good team.

Correct. I should have said "unless the other team doesn't score due to UVa's stifling defense."

It seems that they can build a pretty big lead. I didn't watch the game so I don't know what led up to it. But 22 points is a pretty big lead/win against a good team.

 

A 22-point deficit against them feels like 40 against anybody else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.