Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Scott High Updates (10th Region Tournament)

Featured Replies

I'll be here, but anyone else want to give updates?

  • Replies 92
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tag teamed with Goldie to go the last game. Not sure I have enough battery life for another!

  • Author
I just tag teamed with Goldie to go the last game. Not sure I have enough battery life for another!

 

Not sure if I have enough fingers to keep up. Two update threads in two nights is rough on an old man

I just tag teamed with Goldie to go the last game. Not sure I have enough battery life for another!

 

Congratulations lawildcat for the coverage. Kind of hard to separate the two lines but followed it all.

  • Author

Mason County starters:

Jordan Frodge

Whitney O'Mara

Maddie Boone

Brianna Littleton

Briana McNutt

 

Scott High starters:

Tori Dant

Morgan Wagner

Anna Clephane

Holly Kallmeyer

Alexis Stapleton

  • Author

Love this PA. Very emphatic and taking his good ol' time with starting lineups.

  • Author

Mason County controls tip. Scott in 1-3-1 zone.

  • Author

O'mara bucket

2-0 Mason County

  • Author

Tori Dant at the line

 

1-2 FT

 

2-1 Mason County

  • Author

Stapleton

 

3-2 Scott

  • Author

Scott bucket

 

5-2 Scott

 

Sorry don't know all the names.

  • Author

McNutt at the line

 

1-2 FT

 

5-3 Scott

  • Author

Technical foul on Boone.

  • Author

Stapleton Shooting T free throws

 

2-2

 

7-3 Scott

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.