Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 9th Region Tournament Preview

Featured Replies

  • Author
A few changes for me:

 

I don't think Snapp is top 10 unless we're talking all-around great kid then he's near the top. Didn't have a great year.

 

Other than Walter I'm probably higher on Markel than most but I'm not sure where I'd rank him but he's legit.

 

HM:

 

I'd have Chris McNeil , Moeves, Brennan Hall, Hendrix, and Snapp in the mix before Andy Flood(who would compete with Snapp for all-good dude).

 

Note: I did not see Dixie so I can't comment on their players.

 

Note: Before anyone loses their mind everyone listed can play even those I say I'd remove. I'm talking strictly off of on-court performance on BOTH ends THIS YEAR.

 

Hall, Moeves, and Chris McNeil are all deserving for HM.

 

The underclassmen you mentioned are all probably top 10 Players next year.

I think we will have an all 35th final for the fourth straight year

I think all the kids listed are deserving of being mentioned but I would put Goetz above McClendon and a toss up between Michael Scott and McClendon, Don't get me wrong I love his game but seeing all 3 play multiple times this year I just personally liked Goetz and Scott a lot. Also would have added Hendrix to the HM as a poster above mentioned.

Also agree that Newport would drop to the 8th and everyone else stays where they are

My thoughts regarding your list.

Shrand top 10

Hendrix HM for defense because he played a role. If asked to score he could and could be top 10.

Meyer top 10

Snapp Top 5 Scorer

McNeil/Scott great players but no one on this list can defend all five positions effectively. You seem to say that a lot and I never understand it.

 

All in all Great job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.