Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU around the state..

Featured Replies

Who are some of the better teams at each age level?:popcorn:

I will see what I can do about help getting thread going. I Can't comment on teams older then 5th grade but here are some teams that I have watched that I feel are tops in state-

 

5th- Western Kentucky, Kings,Playmakers & Kentucky Premier

4th- Western Kentucky, Kings & Tarheels

3rd- Kings& Kentucky Premier

This is our( Kentucky Premiers) first year in the boys side of things. We hope to expand more into all areas of the state. Anyone who has interest can contact me directly here by PM. That includes possible coaches, players, etc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.