Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Officials for region games

Featured Replies

I know that officials swap regions for tournament games. Is there a way to find out which officials are doing particular games beforehand? Trying to prep for radio broadcasts this week!

Don't know the answer to your question, but I have read somewhere 11th region officials are calling the 12th region tourney.

Heard 9th is doing the 11th. Not sure if it was girls or boys though

  • Author

I know the 5th is doing 10th games. I was hoping to find out which officials are doing which games to better prepare for broadcasts.

5th to 10th? That seems like such a long commute!

  • Author
5th to 10th? That seems like such a long commute!

 

That's what I was told.

16th Region will be doing the 15th Region.

5th to 10th? That seems like such a long commute!

 

Nice drive from E'town to Mount Sterling.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.